Published since 1981 and part of Euromoney Institutional Investor Group PLC, Reactions is an established and reputable pillar of the global insurance and reinsurance industry. We provide the latest breaking news, specialist insight and detailed analysis, integrated across our website, trusted email alerts and print products. In addition, the Reactions brand hosts a plethora of annual events, conferences, webinars and industry awards spanning the globe.
With content from teams in London and New York, Reactions provides business intelligence primarily focused on the UK and European, Bermudian, North American, Asian, Latin American and high growth markets.
Read by re/insurance underwriters, re/insurance brokers and capital market participants, in addition to firms that provide services to the re/insurance industry, Reactions is trusted by C-Suite, Managing Directors and Senior Managers within the global re/insurance community for providing unique macro level market news and in-depth analysis.
Our expert editorial team includes:
Garry Booth, Contributing editor
Phone: +44 (0)1986 874 161
A subscription to Reactions gives you:
• Immediate access to detailed analysis, specialist insight, interviews and features, and the latest news published throughout the day at Reactionsnet.com
• Print editions of the magazine containing news reviews, features and interviews
• Access to the fully searchable online archive of Reactions content dating all the way back to 1990
• A Reactions Morning Briefing highlighting the latest news and events to ensure that you remain ahead of your competitors
• The Reactions/RMS Catastrophe Centre providing real time catastrophe updates and reports from the RMS catastrophe response team.
For more information contact Bill Schauer on +1 212 224 3485 or email email@example.com. If you're in the UK, you can contact Patrick McCulloch on +44 2895 912905 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Take a 7 day free online trial to Reactions now!
- Learn about our corporate trial service
- Start your Reactions subscription today