Nelson Victor Le Cocq D´Oliveira, director at Brazilian insurance and reinsurance regulator Superintendência de Seguros Privados (Susep), has joined the line-up for the 5th Annual Reactions Brazilian Reinsurance Conference taking place in Rio on March 13-14.
The event will focus on the dynamic and exciting reinsurance market in one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
He joins other speakers including:
- Alexander Moczarski, CEO & President, Guy Carpenter & Company LLC at Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc.
- Edward Lange, CEO, Allianz Seguros
- Marco Antonio de Simas Castro, President & General Representative, Lloyd's Brazil
- Joaquin Toro, Senior Disaster Risk Management Specialist, World Bank
- Ricardo Nogueira da Gama Silva, Manager of Insurance, Petrobras
For the full agenda, please visit here.
As Brazil sees rapidly expanding opportunities in the energy, construction and engineering sectors, insurance and reinsurance companies must find ways to accommodate this growth in a sustainable and positive way.
The conference offers an invaluable opportunity for local and international players to meet and provide thought leadership on the opportunities and solutions in this exciting and maturing market.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet senior market leaders including reinsurance and insurance companies, as well as brokers, lawyers, state officials and service providers. Benefit from networking coffee breaks, lunches, and cocktail receptions in which you have the opportunity to network with a range of market professionals, meet new clients, and broaden your business horizons.
Attend the event to:
- Hear high level discussions from senior market figures both Brazilian and international
- Engage in debate about the opportunities in the Brazilian reinsurance market
- Network at lunches, coffee breaks, and cocktail receptions
- Meet potential clients
For more information, visit here.