New speakers have been added to the agenda for Reactions 2nd Annual Insurance Data & Analytics Summit with Acord being held at the Harvard Club on 18th April 2013.
To view the latest agenda please visit: www.idasummit.com
Data has always been the lifeblood of the insurance industry. But in our global marketplace there is an even greater demand from regulators, shareholders and consumers for accountability and effective enterprise risk management. The increasing volume of data, combined with emerging tools and technologies, is driving the industry to explore new approaches to business intelligence and analytics. “Big Data” is the concept that has everyone talking now.
Some of the topics that will be covered in depth at the conference include:
- Interactive Session
- Putting Big Data to Work for You
- Mobility & Telematics
- Data Architecture
- Regulatory & Compliance
- Health & Life Data for Underwriting
Some of the confirmed current speakers:
- David N. Saul, senior vice-president, Chief Scientist, StateStreet
- Gene Blomberg, global big data insurance leader, IBM
- Frank Neugebauer, chief information officer, United Educators
- Julie Trowbridge-Dillman, senior vice-president, Travelers
- Jorge Rosas, vice-president, field operations services division, Chubb & Son
- Tracy Spadola, past president, Insurance Data Management Association
- Subhashish Dutta, head of global research and development, Guy Carpenter & Company, LLC
- Randi B. Gordon, vice-president in insurance and retirement services, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC)
- Kim Root, vice-president, enterprise architecture, The Hartford
- Stacy Gil, executive vice-president, MIB Solutions, IncMartina Conlon, Partner, Novarica
- Karen Pauli, research director, CEB TowerGroup
- Chuck Johnston, research director, Celent
If you are an insurer or reinsurer, register for a complimentary pass for our 2nd Annual Insurance Data & Analytics Summit with Acord being held at the Harvard Club on 18th April 2013 by visiting here: http://www.reactionsnet.com/Stub/newyork2013.html .
Attendence is complimentary for insurers and reinsurers but places are limited.