It’s time to make your voice heard! Reactions wants to know which individuals, companies and teams deserve to be recognised for their achievements at the Reactions 2019 London Market Awards.
The awards will take place on Thursday, 27 June 2019 at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
Check out the categories below and let us know who you would nominate for each award. Please note that the achievements being recognised apply to the time period of 1 January to 31 December 2018.
The final list of nominations will be presented to our prestigious panel of judges, who will make the final decisions on who will be honoured during the awards ceremony.
Please click here to complete our online survey. You can nominate in as many or as few categories as you wish, and on the survey page you’ll also find a special fill-in section where you can support your nomination with a 250-word essay if you choose to do so.
The survey will close at 6 p.m. UK time on Friday, 22 March.
The Reactions 2019 London Market Awards categories:
• Insurance CEO of the Year
• Reinsurance CEO of the Year
• Insurance Broking CEO of the Year
• Reinsurance Broking CEO of the Year
• Up-and-Coming Broker of the Year
• Up-and-Coming Underwriter of the Year
• Innovator of the Year
• Legacy Award (Bestowed posthumously to a
figure of significant impact on the re/insurance
• London Market Lifetime Achievement Award
• Insurer of the Year
• Reinsurer of the Year
• Insurance Broker of the Year
• Reinsurance Broker of the Year
• Global Achievement of a London Market Insurer
• Global Achievement of a London Market Broker
• Coverage Innovation of the Year
• Risk Modeller of the Year
• Legal Firm of the Year
• Accounting Firm of the Year
• Investment Bank of the Year
• InsurTech Company of the Year
• Insurance Asset Management Firm of the Year
• Run-off Company of the Year
• Insurance Team of the Year
• Reinsurance Team of the Year
• Insurance Broking Team of the Year
• Reinsurance Broking Team of the Year (Treaty)
• Reinsurance Broking Team of the Year (Facultative)
• InsurTech Incubator of the Year
• Marketing and PR Team of the Year
• London Market Deal of the Year